– The solar power plant was installed on trapezoidal metal sheet. The roof was in the East / West Orientation at a height of 30mtrs.
– Monocrystalline photovoltaic modules of 310Wp rating were deployed in tandem with ABB string inverters for achieving optimum results.
Salient features of the project were
– Non penetrative solution was used to fix module mounting structures. Special adhesives and glues were used for fixing structures on to the roof.
– Special Ladder was fabricated and installed for access to the roof.
– Set of water lines with pressure pumps for module cleaning was installed.
– Roof was at high elevation and the installation was carried out professionally with full safety gear.
The project was completed well within time.