Area of Expertise:
Land Liaisoning, approvals related, departmental follow-up.
Technical Competencies & Soft skills:
Basic Computer Knowledge.
Knowledge of Kannada (Read & Write) is must.
Knowledge of Telugu and Tamil is preferred.
1) Coordination for land records Updation such as RTCs, Mutations, 11E Sketch etc.
2) Land Coordination with survey department officials of DDLR, ADLR, Supervisor, Taluk surveyors for land survey, extent rectification, and collection of survey documents.
3) Land conversion process.
4) Coordination with DC, ADC, AC, Thahasidhar, Shirasthedhar, RI and Village Accountant and other government departments with respect to necessary permissions and clearances pertaining to land.
5) Documents rectification, collection of endorsements like PTCL, 79A and 79B, 7 and 7A, No Inam, No Surplus land and many other revenue documents.
6) Coordination with facilitator/Vendor for private land procurement and also negotiate with land owners to close the deal with suitable market price.
7) Obtaining departmental clearances and approvals for the projects.
8) Coordination with Forest and Revenue department official for expansion, new proposal and renewals.
9) Coordination with management for day by day activity and to get necessary approvals.
10) Any other works relating to Liaisoning with Governments/Local Authorities and attending the issues.